NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's finally over and all the hard work really paid off!! Our AE86 and S14 floored really shined this year and took the show by storm.

Sean's AE86 took home the coveted JDM SHOWOFF award and our friend Mark's S14/S15 took home NISSAN SHOWOFF. Both cars really deserved the recognition for the endless hours of hard custom work and relentless searching for the rarest of parts straight from Japan while sparing no expense.

Just a couple pics here that I loaded in the gallery. I'll take them down and load more later. Thanks to everyone who came down to support us and check everything out! We wouldn't be anywhere without the help of our close friends here and elsewhere!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

I would have hung out in the Munkywurks booth a little more but it was just to fricken hot and loud!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Man I wish I could have stayed longer on Saturday but I forgot The kids formula so she wasn't very happy eating french fries. She started to spit them out at some of the cars. Congrats!!!!!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Damn those cars are clean. You are lucky just to be around them.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
man those cars are jus spankin.
wish i coulda been there. schedule just wouldnt allow it this year.

munkywurks has come a long way in such a short time. congratulations you guys!!!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Congrats guys...those cars are hot. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts