NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my mother got a job there, and the family has plans to be moved within a month.

They want me to come with.

Anyone from there?

Whats it like?

I would be moving from Tucson, Arizona.

Any comments are welcome.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
holy ****, your gonna be in the same town as me!!!!!!! lol, the boro sucks ass dude, we all leave and go to nashville or franklin. the boro is a college town dude basically. but id be happy to hsow you around and take you to races at the track in nasville and surrounding areas. if your into music, we got alot of it here. =)

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
I used to live in Nashville, which is (if you were to move) where you would be spending all of your time. There really isn't anything in 'boro. The campus has some of the best looking women in the south, in my opinion. There is plenty to do in the Nashville area: NFL, NHL, great restaurants, great bars, clubs, microbrews. Its a great city and I wish I had never moved. :sadpace:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to Tennessee. I live in Clarksville, about 45 miles NW of Nashville, and I take an occasional trip to Nashville, just dont ever know when I'm going too.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You will probably like it.. I live in Southaven Mississippi, more or less Memphis, 2.5 hours west but ive been to nashville many a times and its pretty nice, just too much road construction going on right now.

of course same in memphis as well.

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, its been decided, I quit my job today, and am hitchin' a ride on the families U-haul.

Don't know exactly which one, But I'll be moving to on of the cities near Nashville.

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
leaving arizona july 22nd...............so sometime that week

·
Registered
104 Posts
welcome to the Mboro! it sucks ass I just moved here from cali last year in Nov.

Im gonna get a house near nashville, its the Antioch area. Buy my Scion TC!!! haha

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll stay with my parents in Murfreesboro for awhile, see how I like it and the surronding areas, then make my decision

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is it TN law that you have to have a front license plate?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts