1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
damn.

·
Registered
609 Posts
btw, you wouldnt happen to be selling your hatch anytime soon would you? :)

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Rermeber that motor is untapped big time. There are now 600-700RWHP Cobras with stock internals with basic mods and spray.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I'm up at Michigan for the weekend visiting my friends and today we stopped by at a local autox event to check out my old competitions. As I finish my MickieD chicken nuggets I take a walk to check out some of the cars and what do I see? A silver focus, hood opend and a huge ass motor. My friend points to it and says, it's a cobra motor and it's RWD drive. I took a look at the engine bay and I was amazed by how they fitted that damn motor in there...ehhehe...it's weird how this is posted up on this forum and I just saw it in person today. It would be a beast but I think it's going to be a handful to drive.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hmmm, it might not be so bad if you get some 315's DR in the back with a stick rear and slip the clutch. Cost too damn much for the conversion though, not worth it to me, if someone can do that with a focus, how come no one has shoe horned a Supra motor into a celica and make it a RWD car?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'd hate to put such a powerful engine in a car like the Focus...

What a waste.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
they sell a V8 conversion bolt-on kit for the focus. Anybody can do it if you want to spend the 8 g's on it

·
Registered
847 Posts
FlipNvolvo said:
Damn can you say understeer? up the A$$!
maybe oversteer out the a$$

or if youre too afraid to use a little right foot to help steer it might push pretty bad... but thats the drivers problem in that case....
still, i doubt even in that case it wouldnt understeer as bad as any FWD car trying to exit a corner under power :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.