NewCelica.org Forum banner

Mwr 255 pump on oem ecu And injectors

978 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Baas 
#1 · (Edited)
Had anyone experiance with this setup. I mean does the oem ecu Will handle the higher pressure And compensate?

The reason why i ask.
I am boosted. gt28rs on Stock 1zz , 3 inch high flow cat, 440cc inj, pfc, ik20, and oem fuelpump.
I managed to get pass the emission check this year but it was with me in the car And continuous changing the fuelmap with the pc hooked up to the pfc. Its not repeatable. Afr should Be within 14,3 And 15,1.
Co. Should Be les than 0,3.
If Co was right afr was to Lean, if afr was right Co. Was to high. At one moment is was both right..... Passend, but if there was a audit And it had te Be repeated i don't think it Will.

So for next year i want to place the oem inj, ecu And ik16 back And Go for the emission check. I know .. Stay out off boost.

But if i place the mwr fuelpump whil this work on the oem ecu? Or Will the fueltrims Be to far off?

#3 ·
If you use stock ECU with stock injectors, stock returnless fuel system and Walbro 255LPH while keeping the original fuel pressure regulator (in pump housing) your fuel pressure will get higher than 3bar, but still in the range where stock ECU can adjust long term fuel trims with below 20% adjustment and be CEL free at idle and raised idle at 2.5k RPM. In my case I have had no issue, you should be fine I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.