NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading in spyderchat that MWR has released cams for the 1zz but I was wondering if they are going to release cams for the 2zz also? I am glad to see some more aftermarket support for the celica too bad it's for the gt. I talked to them a while ago and they said they were going to try to release some kind of head package for the 2zz. If any one has any other info, lets hear it.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
They have mentioned it before, but haven't said much because they dont want to bring it up when they dont have any solid information.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Not available yet. We're going to test them on our car and on an NA Spyder before we finalize the specs. Prototypes are here already. We'll post info as soon as it's available.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Originally posted by monkeywrench
Not available yet. We're going to test them on our car and on an NA Spyder before we finalize the specs. Prototypes are here already. We'll post info as soon as it's available.
that's for the 1ZZ or the 2ZZ?

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
So will these cams be for a n/a application?

·
Registered
3,732 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Originally posted by monkeywrench
1zz only.

2zz's are not happening soon.

Nope.

I can promise you that he hasn't found cores yet. As I've said before, there are less companies making cam cores in the world then you have fingers on your hand. I'm talking about the actually manufacturer of the cores. They're not fully availavle yet....unless you know someone.... :naughty:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Originally posted by SatansLilCelica
Can I post in this thread??? Or will I piss Boosted off again?
go back under your rock satin!! :chuckles:

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
So.....when exactly will the mwr 1zz cams be available?

·
Registered
336 Posts
monkeywrench said:
1zz only.
2zz's are not happening soon.
I'd like to see an MWR pre built 2ZZ head package (springs, valves, port/polish) with a core exchange available, any plans for something like that?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
SatansLilCelica said:
Can I post in this thread??? Or will I piss Boosted off again?
Yes and Yes :D But hell bro - its never stopped you before :p:

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
monkeywrench said:
Matt,

any advance info on profiles or are you guys still in development?

BTW THANK YOU for making ANY kind of cams for the Celica!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts