NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so me and my rsx buddy BlackNight we were doin a couple runs, and we decided to go to a truck weight station and weight our cars even though a state patrol came he didnt have any problem with us weighing our cars so we did i had boue 4 bars of gas left had passenger and back seats in and the spare tire and it weighed 2560 without me i weight 200 so when i got in the car it weighed out 2760. my buddy weighed his car, he had taken out his back seats and his spare, and weighed in at 2660 without driver. its something people should do more often weight their cars haha

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WITH the seats and spare

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Haha...I weigh 140 lbs too. Looks like X-Evil-X has the advantage here. For him it's not stink'n +6 hp. More like +60 hp....

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Good god!
X-evil-X....tell me you are like 5'5, cause that weight is practically nothing!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
i weigh my car last year at a truck weighing station and got 2450 lbs without the sparetire. My friend in his S2000 weigh his car and got 2780 lbs. Myself weigh in at 122 lbs, woo hoo.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I weighed my car not too long ago and it weighed 2360lbs. But keep in mind I have no leather, sunroof, no ABS, backseats, sound deading material, rear setbelts, or spare tire. But I weigh 172lbs so that puts me at 2532lbs with driver. My car is loud inside but I dont care because it does put me at an advatage. I weighed all the stuff I removed and it weighed a little over 120lbs. Thats seems weird since that would have my car at 2480 stock. I dont think the sunroof and leather not being present would make that much of a difference.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
OK guys, lets all work on this a little bit.

I "weighed" my car to determine the "weight" of the car (the "weight" of the car is how much it "weighs.") While it was on the scales, it was being "weighed," and while it was being "weighed" I "waited" for the reading on the scales to steady.

When the mob puts a hit on you, they make sure your shoes are adequately "weighted" so your body doesn't float after a few days.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.

Scott

Edit: If I'm going to lecture, I need to spell everything right.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
autxr said:
OK guys, lets all work on this a little bit.

I "weighed" my car to determine the "weight" of the car (the "weight" of the car is how much it "weighs.") While it was on the scales, it was being "weighed," and while it was being "weighed" I "waited" for the reading on the scales to steady.

When the mob puts a hit on you, they make sure your shoes are adequately "weighted" so your body doesn't float after a few days.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.

Scott

Edit: If I'm going to lecture, I need to spell everything right.
haha, I wrote it correctly in my post, :p

·
Registered
374 Posts
Ah ha !!!!!! Who cares we all type fast and do not plan on being graded on our post like we are still in high school. OOOOOO well I fixed it for you. Since I am not drunk right now. Like I was when I last posted. Im a lush oh well. Happy grammar:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts