NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving to I-95 I caught a nice looking red early 90's 240SX on aramingo ave in philly before the turn off to I-95. It seemingly had exhaust and sounded like an intake but I cant be sure.

So we Launch and He is slightly ahead on the launch. My front bumpwer was at his front wheel. I dont know if he screwed up his launch or I had a great one. Him being RWD and all.

I slowly inch him out having HIS front bumper at MY front wheel by 90.

This is where he acts like an ass.

He tries to maneuver wrecklessly through traffic and maintain distance so I dont follow and back off.

I end up behind him as he also gets in the turning lane to go to I-95.

He launches his left turn!! He begins to slide slightly to the right and instead of correcting it, he rips 2ND GR while sliding!!

He starts to spin out and over compensates to the other side and smashes his rear end on the exit divider and then re-overcompensates and dives stright under an 18 wheeler crushing his roof. The cops were right there and traffic was held up for a bit as the officer tried to make sure everyone was ok.

They were and they let us pass. But his 240 was totalled. :thumbdown

·
Registered
340 Posts
haha what a dumbass

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Mayhem2k
haha what a dumbass
It was kinda scary watching it. I swore he was gonna get decapitated.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by MicaCeli
One less of those crappy cars.
they arent that bad. But stock they are just a platform for something else.

·
Registered
87 Posts
240's aren't bad cars imo it seems like the owner of that one was a jack a$$, with a SR20DET they can go very fast, the engine itself has so much potential, not to mention you can fit an RB26DET then your talking major power in a great drift car. Just my .02cents.

·
Registered
586 Posts
What a fool. There goes one less good project car.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by KrazY-2K
What a fool. There goes one less good project car.
yes. A pity. It was a nice clean 240

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
sex in 240's sucks, but not as much as it sucks in my Supra...I mean seriously, whats the use of having a car that gets you chicks if you can't bone them in it?

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Originally posted by XFactor95SupraT
sex in 240's sucks, but not as much as it sucks in my Supra...I mean seriously, whats the use of having a car that gets you chicks if you can't bone them in it?
Well as long as you cna get them in the car you should be all set. Then you may drive to a place more suitable for "boning" :chuckles:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
does my choice of vocabulary tickle your senior sense of humor?

lol, jp man ;)

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Tikked Again
Well as long as you cna get them in the car you should be all set. Then you may drive to a place more suitable for "boning" :chuckles:
:werd:

:chuckles:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
worse.. they only like you when you are IN your car

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
naw man, as long as I let the cack and balls hang out of my fly, they're all over me...or wait, was it the other way around...I forget.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
justin.. dont joke yourself... its the car.. its always been the car it will always be the car

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
justin.. dont joke yourself... its the car.. its always been the car it will always be the car
I concur

·
Registered
772 Posts
naw man, as long as I let the cack and balls hang out of my fly, they're all over me...or wait, was it the other way around...I forget.
? the other way around? I'm confused what do you mean?

a.) the cack and balls are hanging out of the chic's fly?

b.) as soon as you get out cack and balls there's flies all over it?

c.) as soon as you get cack and balls out you're all over them?

d.) none of the above?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
d) none of the above

no matter which combination.. cack and balls, balls and cack outta whoever's fly..

what got the chicks was the car, and will always be the car

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.