NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
RWCustoms I love the color. Very unique. I'm kinda jealous because the cherry red was something I was thinking of. And you nailed the damn color perfect! :Grr: Nice rear seat delete too.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
RWCustoms I love the color. Very unique. I'm kinda jealous because the cherry red was something I was thinking of. And you nailed the damn color perfect! :Grr: Nice rear seat delete too.
Thanks man! Glad you like it. I thought long and hard about that color. Its a 3 stage candy...yummm

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
oooh where'd you buy the harness bar from?
Andy's auto sport was the only place i could find it. Took over a month to get to me.

beautiful machine, how hard was it to make the rear seat delete/false floor? i want to add a sub to my celica and think a false floor would make for a clean setup.
I barely had enough room for my speakers in the delete. So a sub wouldn't fit. But if you did a delete leveled with the cargo tray you should would have more than enough room. It's not too difficult. The majority of the time is planning/measuring

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Car looks nice! Some really nice carbon fiber trims and nice aftermarket parts nicely blended into a car which truely shows you care about well maintained!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi,

Thats a lot of work!
Congrats it looks great!
really like the small detail of the side mirrors with the dual line color to flow with the rest
very nice :headbang:

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
I remember it before the candy paint at Atlantic City, has come along nicely. You need to smoot out the cutouts for the rear strutbar. :chuckles:

41 - 60 of 90 Posts