NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've had the Celica for about a year now and I'm almost done appearance wise. I've still got a few more plans for it like 03 tails and to finish the front with a GReddy lip but here's how it sits now.
The first two pics make it look lower since the ground is a bit uneven.

Thanks DDragon for the last picture :gap:

·
Call me DIM.
1,149 Posts
Looks real good, it'll look even better with the lip. :thumbup: And I'm stumped too, you are getting on 03+ bumper right?

I love white Celica's, still wanna paint mine to white. :eek:: one day...lol

040? wow im a newb but whats that i get 00 but 040
040 is the paint code for super white. Like for mine, Spectra Blue Mica, it's 8M6.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whoops, sorry guys, it's an 03+ GReddy lip. Like I said before, the paint is what's setting me back right now, the bumper is no problem to get. I've been contemplating putting my Kam wing with the cf middle back on since my BB lip is starting to look like shit.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Looking really good Alec, My 5zigen brother! Can't wait until you get the greddy lip on! No prob on the last pic man!:thumbup: My pleasure!

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,924 Posts
Agreed, I love my Kami wing... and it sets you apart from many other modded Celis since going wingless is currently so popular.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Finally picked up some 03 tails and got rid of those nasty smoked ones. Here's some pics of the new ass.

And yes, the bottom right side of my trunk is bent a little lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.