NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in an accident with my celica couple of weeks ago. I recieved an insurance check yesterday ang bought me a RED 2001 BMW M3 with only 7000 miles on it(purchased additional warranty until 100 000 miles). What i can say is that the car is worth every penny. No i dont miss my celica at all!!! I loved that car while i had it but difference in driving is like night and day. celica is sooooooooo slow compared to m3. When i punch the m3 i think it's gonna explode, i feel like million bucks, handeling, traction control, harbon karder system, navigation, side skirts, amp. Mine is fully souped up. I paid over 55 000 for it. The best part about it is this. There is only one other i have seen in chicago. I've seen some other colors but red, NO! The best part is that everybody is looking at me, smiling. Woman from18-45 are giving me vibes but i am only one man(guys help me out hehe). Well good luck all of you with your celicas, and if there is ever a celica meet i will definately come to see what's up and hopefully that turbo comes out.

GOOD LUCK AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR HELPING ME OUT WHEN I HAD THE QUESTIONS.

DAN

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
sux about ur celica...m3.------> no pix no mod(no car heheheh) get some pix

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
a1even said:
i'm going to call :bs:
there is only one other m3 in chicago that you have seen? where the hell have you been?
There's at least 6-7 new gen M3 parked downstairs of my building right now and we only have 500 employees. It's a nice car, but it's NOT that rare.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
this rich asian bastard, no offense to asians kuz im asian, goes to an all boys school near me and he had an 02 M3 last year, but then he got tired of it and went up to and 03 M3 imported from Europe!!! and he is only in highschool.. a junior.. it even has the europe license plate..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.