NewCelica.org Forum banner

221 - 240 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
Thanks! The gauges are custom, from MOOK/SKEWER, he is on celica-club.co.uk. This was his final set of dials. They actually have some imperfections which you can see if you look closely..

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Some may have seen this on the NC.org facebook:

Bought a spare inlet manifold a while ago, to either paint or polish. Polishing was the way to go, but after reading that it took 12+ hours by hand I decided: No not for me. Then I found a local guy, a real pro, he polished it with a machine in two hours for a bargain. Really loving the result, cant wait to have it fitted. As you can see he pretty much polished the whole thing instead of only the runners.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
Haha no man. I don't have enough time. Still have JDM mirrors to fit. They have been hiding in the attic for over a year. Same goes for the manifold above. Should have fitted those bits months ago :dspnt:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Tsunami in the house! Took some effort, but finally I found them, for a good price and in like new condition. Really loving them. Good excuse to take some pictures, the blue MR2 is my dads:

A couple without Photoshop:

·
Registered
183 Posts
What are the the round plugs, gromets (not sure on the correct word) for on the rear bumper? Something to do with the fogs or what?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Oh wow, really? How much did that cost you, and is it a thing you can currently buy or do you need to track it down? Do you have a rear view camera hooked up to your car as well?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #240
It was fitted to the car when I bought it so no idea. I don't have any rear view camera. I know you can buy aftermarket without needing to cut holes that will just work through the bumper using ultra sonic waves

221 - 240 of 278 Posts