NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the car aligned the other day and I was basically after a setup that would promote tire longevity...I live pretty far from work so I put on alot of miles and there arent any descent roads in my area anyways. I am wondering if these specs are good for what I am after...the specs are as follows. Front caster) L 2.7, R 2.7 Front Camber) L -0.2, R -0.3 Front Toe) L 0, R 0 Rear Camber) L -0.8, R -0.7 Rear Toe) L 1/16, R 1/16 Thrust Angle) 0. The car tracks straight and it handles well, not as good as it could probably but I dont want to replace tires every 2 months. So let me know if those specs sound right...I dont want to find out in a month that it wasnt what I was looking for. BTW...I am running TRD springs with factory struts with 19 inch Enkei RPO7's with Yokohama Parada spec 2's, size 215/35/19. Thanks...

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I put both the TRD struts , and the TRD springs on my car and took it in for an alignment. It was EXACTLY to Toyota specs. Bugs me cuz I didn't even really need an alignment and still got charged 65 bux for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts