NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally made a page to show my car photography.

http://drive.shift21.com/

I think some day Chiz' car should be in there. ;) Also Darkstar's WRX once he gets some rims. :chuckles:

I want to have a variety of nice cars, not just celicas or my celica for that matter. :D Just place holders for now. that or I will have to make more spaces.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
861 Posts
sweet pics man!, love the lighting on the a2 shot. my only advice is to change your fogs to match your hid's :thumbup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
deviant said:
sweet pics man!, love the lighting on the a2 shot. my only advice is to change your fogs to match your hid's :thumbup:
My car is stock now. :D :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guy in Poway said:
do you still have your kit, if so im interested :)
Nope, everything was sold the first week. (Maybe I sold them too cheap?? :p )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
very good stuff. can you make my matrix look like those? oh yeah i want your computer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
I want you to do that with my car!!! :) maybe you can meet my sis she is a pro photographer!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
white2003gts said:
I want you to do that with my car!!! :) maybe you can meet my sis she is a pro photographer!!!
Is she cute? :p jk.

Why don't you have her take pics of your car then. If shes a pro then her photos will come out way better than mine. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
Redline said:


Is she cute? :p jk.

Why don't you have her take pics of your car then. If shes a pro then her photos will come out way better than mine. :)
shes not into the whole car scene ya know!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top