NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here's the pics of the car, I got to dive it today, is very nice, and I didn't get a chance to push it since is still in it's break in period, We got some 18 by 8.5 VOLK SE37's in bronze color today and we are installing the TEIN's tomorrow night, I'll take some pics of the new rims tomorow, til then enjoy this ones.

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
those are pretty sweet rides you boss got there very nice....:thumbup:

take some more pics of it with the new wheels and the coilovers.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bug killa said:
how much did he get raped by the markup?
Nope, he got it for MSRP, Since the car will be going to major car shows the dealership let him have it for MSRP in exchange of advertising, pretty much telling people to go to that dealer to get EVO's. (check out the new this months Super street, his WRX is in it)

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
thats sweet man.. the evo 8 headlights.. are they th same as the evo 7 headlights.. if so a evo 7 front bumper would go right on wouldn it? since im not too fond of the evo 8 bumper. that wrx does look nice..

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
F35-JSF said:
Looks good but right know I'd take that rex.
:werd:

saw the spread on the boss's ride - kudos to him :) i'm sure once the shop gets the EVO under the mods i'd switch rides :D love the wing, not a big fan of the front bumper for style points...

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Your bosses WRX is a badass ride. I love that car, except for the wingless look. Never really benn a fan of that look but I understand with his CF trunk.

Now the EVO, (sigh) You sure are lucky Chico.

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
Personafied said:
Your bosses WRX is a badass ride. I love that car, except for the wingless look. Never really benn a fan of that look but I understand with his CF trunk.

Now the EVO, (sigh) You sure are lucky Chico.
I hate the wingless look on the rex.

·
Registered
910 Posts
i love the sti too....the headlihts and hood looks just like the sti ...did he mod it up ?looks very nice and fast too....if i saw that on the road i will move over for it to pass.......looks meaner than the lancer....tell your boss thumbs up on the wrx.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
ArchangelX said:
Ack..

I think the WRX looks better...even stock to stock. I just don't like the EVO. :thumbdown
:werd:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts