NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
your car is faster? did he get a non-turbo version?
:confused:

if he's non-turboed & you're faster, then why are you jealous? mr2's are not fantastically beautiful and the majority are not remotely close to being new.
:shrugs:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a spyder.. just jelous coz my parents helped him out more then they did me.. i dont think the spyders come turbo but his plans are to throw a 2zz in and yea watever... only thing im jelous about is the price tag compared to mine xD thanks mom and dad :D

·
I'm back :)
2,963 Posts
mr johnson said:
your car is faster? did he get a non-turbo version?
:confused:

if he's non-turboed & you're faster, then why are you jealous? mr2's are not fantastically beautiful and the majority are not remotely close to being new.
:shrugs:
id prefer a celica over an mr2 any day

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i drove it and i can feel more torque coz the cars pushing instead of pulling but its no where near as fast as mine and doesnt have lift which is a bummer but still a nice car. rides smooth but throws are incredibly longer then mine.. maybe because i have a shortshifter but still...

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
xdrummer_boyx said:
i told him he owns a girl car...
The irony of that statement...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
o0o0oitzsuzi said:
celica > mr2 imho. they aren't as nice looking and non turboed are slower than us.
:confused: mr2's are great cars, looks can be changed

Carbonized_GT said:
MR-S > Celica.
+1

lVlemphizStylez said:
xdrummer_boyx said:
i told him he owns a girl car...
The irony of that statement...
:chuckles:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.