·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
:werd:

Good luck I had insurance hell :(

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Damn that really sucks....Glad you are okay though. Beth, dont wait for the lady to contact her insurance company. You should do it yourself right away. You have every right to as long as you got the info at the accident. Please tell me you did!!!!!!!

Oh and more booty pics would be nice too. :)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the stupid lady is trying to say that she was all the way thru the road and that it was my fault for hitting her! Whats funny is that if she was all the way thru the road then I would have had to turn my car 90 degrees going 65 mph and slammed into the back of her, not t-boning her. She just doesn't want to admit fault. I have already contacted my insurance company and they are going to go after her. I'm also calling a few lawyers b/c i was injured in the accident (whiplash but i'm ok) and the fact that I have so much time and money into that car, she is going to pay for her mistake damnit! BTW- if the car is totalled i'm going to get another red celica- maybe at GTS this time, hehe

·
Registered
306 Posts
Damn sucks to see a car let alone a Celica with that much work totaled.. i wonder if they will give you anything close to what the car with all the mods is worth! At lest its good to hear you want to get another celica!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hopefully all those mods were on your insurance. If you were paying insurance based on the stock value of the car theyre not gonna pay up for any improvements. Good luck Beth!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.