NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics I took a while back. Let me know what you guys think. Opinions on future mods, what you do/don't like, etc......

Thanks!
Adam

·
Registered
404 Posts
You already got the drop, kit and rims so you're pretty much set. Maybe a cf hood cause it would look good with the rims you have, other than that turbo it.:thumbup:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the comments guys!

The Rims are knock offs....of course.....They worked best with my budget. They are pretty heavy, but speed is not really a priority at this point :) RS riccochet is the name....

The exhaust is the Tenabe G medalion. Unfortunately it does look a lot like the stock GTS exhaust! Sounds great though!

I am currently waiting on a wings west wing. The person I am buying the wing from was having the center piece wrapped in CF, but the guy is taking sooo long!

Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Tenabe or Tanabe?

Those are some good lookin knock offs ya got there. Any idea how much they weigh? how much were they? what size? where'd did u get em?

ya that about covers it.. :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
xover22 said:
Thanks for all the comments guys!

The Rims are knock offs....of course.....They worked best with my budget. They are pretty heavy, but speed is not really a priority at this point :) RS riccochet is the name....

The exhaust is the Tenabe G medalion. Unfortunately it does look a lot like the stock GTS exhaust! Sounds great though!

I am currently waiting on a wings west wing. The person I am buying the wing from was having the center piece wrapped in CF, but the guy is taking sooo long!

Thanks again guys!
Don't forget the antenna :nono:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts