NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
What do Celica GT-S run in slalom stock? As for my car, the Bullitt, a recent mag (being tested by MT) had the Bullitt running 66.0mph stock in the slalom. Give me some tire (stock ones suck balls), lower it a bit and I will be near 70mph in the slalom. Not at all bad for a car that weighs 3200 pounds. Plus I got the power to get going as well.

You guys that hate domestics should read this article... About the ford mustangs (including my Bullitt, a Mach1 and a Cobra).

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/138_0308_mach/index.html

By the way, I am not your normal import vs. domestic guy; I like them all and want an Sti or an Evo (really a Skyline... lol). I even think that Celicas look nice (Jeron's will look the best. lol). So don't start bashing me as a dobestic guy. We all love cars and drive what we can afford and like. I personally like the Mustang, it is reliable (so far), and has relatively good gas mileage (I get 18 around town and 25+ on the freeway, not to bad, but not a Celica. lol).

I hope that some of you will read the above artiicle, it is really informative...

~Colby

P.S. By the way Alex, nice run. True you weren't even close to me, but did pretty well all considering. I also had a large passenger with me though. lol. I got stomped by that other stang though, but he runs mid 12's so I don't feel all that bad. Good run!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Redline said:
I don't hate domestics at all. I respect them for what they are and I'd love to own a vette, but I prefer the styling, design, and spirit of japanese and some german cars over the american "muscle" cars. If I was rich and could own multiple cars, a mustang would probably be one of them, however its not my first choice. :)
I respect your honesty and your respect of others choice in autos. Thanks for being level headed.

~Colby

·
Registered
102 Posts
xav3x said:
i hope u all know our cars are not fast at all.. i have a 6mT and its not fast... but it'll do on the streets.... don't race.. its pointless... there will always be someone else that beats u..

try track.. great car for track tho.. i'm looking forward for hotchkit for my car..
I would actually take a Celica and pimp it out to run autoX or something. I think they are a tight looking car. How well do they do in autocross, both stock and supped up engine wise/suspension?

~Colby

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.