NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
They do sell the bottom as well i actually have them but returned them lol since i thought i needed them

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Had some free time today managed to swapped out the seat plastics from 00-02 just need to find an 03 srs side panel or paint the existing one, But def made huge difference but im almost hoping some one knows if they had cloth seats with side air bags because i would trade my leather for them lol

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Few more updates on the celica still haven't painted yet waiting on the body shop to have open slot available lol. I managed to finally build the wire harness for the OEM Hids had some issues since the jdm models the pins are different compared to the usdm model. I couldn't get the leveling motors to work unfortunately but ill figure out that later on but I do have nice crisp cut off line so they good how they are haha.

Picked up another set of 04 Black door panels and stripped down the cloth to add the carbon fiber pieces !

Picked up Sean ( ledmod ) hvac led kit and license plate led bulbs as well hopefully get cluster done by him soon too

Then my TRD fog-lights came in ! The best part they came off jdm celica so the oem factory fog light brackets were included which I have never seen : chuckles: I didnt install them yet gonna wait till after paint and plus I need to swap front bumpers since the trd bumper off my celica is better condition.

Here few pics of the headlights def happy how they turned out very clear and I can actually see the road in front of me now :chuckles:

cleaned up the wiring as well just testing to make sure they were functioning haha

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
Nice work, its lookin good. Was it a pain to remove the factory fabric and foam underneath from the doors? I plan to do this soon myself, so if you have any advice let me know.

Also, you definitely won't be disappointed if you get one of Sean's custom cluster faces, I got one and it is so much better than oem!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Nice work, its lookin good. Was it a pain to remove the factory fabric and foam underneath from the doors? I plan to do this soon myself, so if you have any advice let me know.

Also, you definitely won't be disappointed if you get one of Sean's custom cluster faces, I got one and it is so much better than oem!

The fabric just rips right off , but it leaves the yellow foam I recommend to use adhesive remover to make life easier I didn't have anything but brake clean it worked but I don't recommend it haha and yea def soon just want to get the car painted have so many things I want to install but I cant because im waiting for paint

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Small update still no room from the body shop :marky: but manage to swap out the larger things on cars since I was able to get both cars in the shop. Swapped over my TRD lowering spring set to the 6 speed , Rear eibach sway bar and my TRD extended exhaust. The exhaust sounds so much better on the 2zz haha. In the process test driving my right front brake line gave out but I ordered one thru toyota and replaced so its good to go. Hopefully by the end of the year ill order my BC coils to go lower. Have to take pics of the drop forgot too lol Few pics of the installs , wierd seeing my GT Auto look stock again lol

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Car is going into paint this week hopefully:gap: and managed to pick up some new shoes for the car as well ! small preview

21 - 27 of 27 Posts