NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres my celica its a 2000 toyota celica gt i have done a couple of mods since i bought it including trd kit,wing, rims (just put on today), black housing headlights, trd exhaust and aem cold air intake thats it for now plus alot of audio lol hopefully to come 03 rear seats 03 taillights trd cap and lid and cf inteior here you go let me kno what you think thanks

Before

After

Jus put my new wheels on today let me kno what you think and i have no clue what the offset is wish i knew

and my vis racing zyclone cf hood which i have yet to put on cuz of the fitment problem and have no clue what to do

·
Registered
765 Posts
If I remember correctly to get the hood to fit you need to shave down the fents because there are hitting and not allowing it to close. Pretty sure thats it. If im wrong someone please correct me.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Off to a great start. Looks great! Get some TRD side skirts/wing instead of the Wings West and you'll your set.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
how did u get ur rear lip to fit perfectly? Like the part that hugs the rear bumper. Mine is always having a 1/3 inch gap there. =(

btw, I hope ure informed that the wing u have there isn't TRD, more like Wing West or V-line.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

thanks for all the comments that was quick and yea i kno they are ww sides and win gthe wing was was 40 bucks painted that color and side skirts came with the kit 300 bucks altogether jus gotta sva eup for authentic ones lol and yea i had some guy at th ebody shop install it for me

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
how did u get ur rear lip to fit perfectly? Like the part that hugs the rear bumper. Mine is always having a 1/3 inch gap there. =(

btw, I hope ure informed that the wing u have there isn't TRD, more like Wing West or V-line.
The front and rear are authentic TRD, sides and wing are Wings West. My TRD rear fits the same, like a glove. Easiest install ever.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
take the hood to a shop and get it fitted, tell them to make any modification cleanly tho dont want em ripping up that nice CF

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
i like it
its coming along great, with a drop it will look alot nicer

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone unfornately a drop inthe roads of providencene is gonna kill my car's suspension lol, its so bad over here you got weave on alomst every street i even have a huge hole coming onto the driveway but def. want to drop it jus for the hell of it what good brand will give me a decent drop but wont affect ride qulaity/:gap:

and the stickers came with te wing lol looking for the cf blade and cf end caps to match with the cf hood thats if i do install the hood i dont kno of any shops that maess carbon fiber over here providence or in rhode island anybody can point me in the right direction on where i can go much appreciated

·
fools runnin a Honda 2000
3,854 Posts
eibach pro-kit. buy mine:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
thats dumb that the center vent isnt cut. WTF!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea i kno i bought it off a member here gave me a good deal on the hood just sucks that the fitment issue i could be puttin on th ehood wrong and isn the eibach pro kit harsh on ride qulaity?

1 - 20 of 316 Posts