NewCelica.org Forum banner

261 - 280 of 316 Posts

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
Love that midori green eg...except for the color matched side trim. I would've kept that black :gap:

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
Cool ride man!
That hatch looks clean too!

Any update on the 5zingens? Should turn out great
Trying to find a place here in the northeast thats sandblast and powdercoats so right now no updates on the 5zigens unfornately and thanks hopefully they do

celica looks great love the cf in the engine bay, also i really don't like honda hatches but man that thing looks sharp.
thanks man yea I love the cf in the engine bay everytime I open the hood to check my oil people are surprised I have it lol:chuckles: and thanks me neither at first I didnt like Honda's at first but all my cousins and friends have them so I eventually got sucked into it :chuckles:
Love that midori green eg...except for the color matched side trim. I would've kept that black :gap:
Thanks man me too and yea Im going to be ordering the Black thin side moldings so these just got painted because I didnt want to to take them off lol . Should be getting a Backyard Special wing soon too :gap:

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Celica is doing great, thanks. Just gearing up for winter so I have to take off the 5zigens once again:marky: *Might* be changing the setup but too soon to say for sure :D

Anything new for yours or have you just been focusing on the Honda?

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
Celica is doing great, thanks. Just gearing up for winter so I have to take off the 5zigens once again:marky: *Might* be changing the setup but too soon to say for sure :D

Anything new for yours or have you just been focusing on the Honda?
Hey Jen sorry for the late response just got back from Guatemala and nice cant Im still looking around for a place to sandblast and powdercoat my 5zigens and unfortunately I have not :sadpace: im def. buying coilovers over the winter and new wheels hopefully:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
nice needs lower to pull those off, thinking about getting a set of works, or ccw around income tax time, and either of those 2 cars would be nice.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
Car looks great. But is it all asthetic?
The hatch or celica lol?
nice needs lower to pull those off, thinking about getting a set of works, or ccw around income tax time, and either of those 2 cars would be nice.

I know lol i was just test fitting them lol my friends matrix pulls them off way better lol

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #280
I've been trying to explain to my buddy how matrix's look really good done up ill haft to show him this one.
It is and he daily drives all year long including in the snow at this height lol
Either the celica or the hatch. But i think the wheels look right on your celica.
The celica all for looks well the interior and engine bay and the hatch same all fo looks has nice b series vtec swap but i dont race just had an oppurtunity to swap it so i did lol and the wheels are not mine just test fitting them lol

261 - 280 of 316 Posts