NewCelica.org Forum banner

301 - 316 of 316 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Been a while since i posted about the celica:chuckles:

but finally managed to get the trd cf valve for the engine bay!

also finaly lowered the celica alot more :sombrero: on d2 coilovers

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
I approve of this:thumbup: If I were to get the TRD kit we would almost be twins! (with the exception of the fuel lid because I sold mine lol)

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
I approve of this:thumbup: If I were to get the TRD kit we would almost be twins! (with the exception of the fuel lid because I sold mine lol)
lol thanks yea finally lowered the 4x4 lol
I like it. But you need more sidewall on them tires!!!! I guess you and I have one of the few ITP engine bay sets :D
haha yea i know it sucks driving wih low pros and nice! yea ive been loooking to get the itp engine cover for it
Finally got that much needed drop lol! Have you done anything else to the Celica on and off? I know you're working on the 86.
:chuckles: it only took 5 years and its been on and off been trying to fix it maintance wise almost 5 years and i havent had to replace anything but oil . but now it started to give out lol. I have had to replace front brakes , resurfaced my rear drums replace exhaust gasket and since i lowered my axles boot gave out lol. so i need to replace both axles lol. But Ive been looking to see if i do repaint the car over and new wheels and new cf hood
if you can get your car above those lift arms you're not low enough :chuckles:

either way clean car man
haha i have to use a regular jack and lift it up then put the lift arms underneath it at my job lol

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
What size are your RPF1s?

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #314
Yea i know lol im actually trying to get better fitting wheels so i dont have to use spacers. Ive been reading few treads looks like the ideal see would be 8.5 or 9.5 with +35 offset

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
Yeah, especially not thick spacers like you would need now. Or you could do staggered like a lot of guys have done with 8.5 front & 9.5 rear, which looks very clean since the car is much wider in the rear and it eliminates inner rubbing in turns on the front when you are very low. You can then have the flexibility of tweaking the front width with thin spacers to get it exactly where you want it, without a lot of poke.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #316
Yeah, especially not thick spacers like you would need now. Or you could do staggered like a lot of guys have done with 8.5 front & 9.5 rear, which looks very clean since the car is much wider in the rear and it eliminates inner rubbing in turns on the front when you are very low. You can then have the flexibility of tweaking the front width with thin spacers to get it exactly where you want it, without a lot of poke.
yea man def want to see what pops up locally and go from there

301 - 316 of 316 Posts