NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post some pics of my setup. Let me know what you think. I did ALL of the work myself.

My system includes:
Pioneer Premier DEH-P850
-- Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4
----Front - CDT CL-61 component set w/ Image Enhancement Kit
----Rear - CDT CL-6 mids
-- Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1
---- (2) Elemental Designs 15AE.22's
---- Enclosure: 5ft^3 @ 33Hz

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody has anything to say??

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TRD GT-S said:
Nice job. What's that empty space for ?
That would be the port. ;)

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Sweet, dude. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
wow...don't want to sound mean but i can't believe you have gotten so many good responses...

i for one think the box looks poorl built, and when you cut your port you should of carpeted the edges or made it look smoother, looks to rough.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
What kind of amp are you running? ALso, may you should eh, hide your ****, its ganna be out like a boner in sweat pants when theives see it.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
J5ISALIVE said:
wow...don't want to sound mean but i can't believe you have gotten so many good responses...

i for one think the box looks poorl built, and when you cut your port you should of carpeted the edges or made it look smoother, looks to rough.
I didn't have looks in mind when I designed it, just functionality. I wanted a good mixture of quality and output, and that's what I got. :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RedNOSceli said:
What kind of amp are you running? ALso, may you should eh, hide your ****, its ganna be out like a boner in sweat pants when theives see it.
I'm running a Phoenix Gold Tanturm 1200.1 for the subs, and a PG Tantrum 600.4 for my highs and mids. I designed the box so that I could still use the hatch cover. Usually I have the hatch cover on, but when I go to a show or something I take it off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts