NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to keep my GT. My friends and you guys have convinced me to do so. I happy with my GT and instead of getting a GTS I will just stick with the GT and keep modding it.

I'm just going to add an intake and a header to my car as soon as I get some extra cash.

Maybe in a year or two when I am almost finished with college I will get a different car, but like most of you have told me, the GT is good enough for me right now.

Thanks for all the advice. ;)

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by jl2fast4u
I've decided to keep my GT. My friends and you guys have convinced me to do so. I happy with my GT and instead of getting a GTS I will just stick with the GT and keep modding it.

I'm just going to add an intake and a header to my car as soon as I get some extra cash.

Maybe in a year or two when I am almost finished with college I will get a different car, but like most of you have told me, the GT is good enough for me right now.

Thanks for all the advice. ;)

there is more to life than having a "better" car. Also, you could have just added this to the of the other thread. 3 isnt good. The Mods may combine this one.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by CeliKill180
i dont know about u but i was waiting for this thread in anxious anticipation
:chuckles:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Good choice, because in a few years, you would want a car that would be beyond a GTS range in terms of performance and your preference in looks/style.

Im at that point enjoyed and appreciated my GT. Will upgrade in a year or so to whatever car I can get my hands on.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I think the GT is a good car for college students. Good on gas, reliable, and good looks. People who I give rides to keep saying nice car and in my head I think its just whatever. I guess me and you have the same plans, definately upgrade to bigger and better once we start our careers.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Originally posted by cloudyy
I think the GT is a good car for college students. Good on gas, reliable, and good looks. People who I give rides to keep saying nice car and in my head I think its just whatever. I guess me and you have the same plans, definately upgrade to bigger and better once we start our careers.

especially in real colleges, the college girls dig the trd kit.

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
cloudyy said:
I think the GT is a good car for college students. Good on gas, reliable, and good looks. People who I give rides to keep saying nice car and in my head I think its just whatever.
Ditto. Right now, my GT isn't doing to well with gas mileage. Gonna take it in to get it diagnosed. I even get guys at the gas station saying, "Eh, nice ride" :wtf:

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
I ALWAYS get complments on my stock looking GT. Friends, strangers, Mainly woman.

(cuz they want it)

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Originally posted by Gas-n-Grease
. I even get guys at the gas station saying, "Eh, nice ride" :wtf:
yea, some employee came and complimented me and then drove off in his scooter, some pedestrian Dad on UCF campus gave me the thumbs up, heh but what other car gets thos compliments...rsxs? dont think so

·
Registered
406 Posts
another compliment story i have. i came out of waldbaums and this lady is staring at my car. my initial thought was that she hit my car and is checking out the damage. She found out it was my car and she kept saying, wow this is the most amazingly beautiful car I have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I had some old ladies outside a supermarket point and talk discreetly about it one time (made the alarm chirp, that scared them away) I was also in a gas station one time and my car was parked in front of the front door; a kid walked over from his parents car and took a pic of it...(they were from out of town)

·
Registered
107 Posts
i love the compliments i get on the car.. the celica is one of the best cars to have for college. all the girls love it, and it even has some decent cargo room when you put the seats down. i fit all my stuff in one trip up to school including a mini fridge and my dog. it seems like everyday i catch somthing new about the car that i really love.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
save your money and finish college man. besides, if i had a chance to start over i would've gotten a different car.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts