NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my freinds Intregra GSR got stolen from the woodbury commons and is most likely in the city now. its red carbon fiber hood, 16 inch bronze rims, wingless, very very low, with a black abs lip. my freind is very pissed off about this. the car also has black recaro seats that are very expensive. he has a vanity plate that says topspin so if anyone see this car let me know, or call the cops please. ill reward anyone who finds his car with anything in my for sale thread lol

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Aren't integras really really high on the "cars that will be stolen" list?

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
most likely sad to say its probably been stripped of all its parts by now..... :(

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
silverCELICAgt-s said:
most likely sad to say its probably been stripped of all its parts by now..... :(
very true, you might want to check ebay for parts... Lets get real, who would drive around a stolen car? Nobody I know, they would strip it, or repaint and change alot of parts so it wasnt reconizable

·
Registered
378 Posts
thats why i lojack my babies

·
Registered
793 Posts
any updates on the car??

he should of have put a kill switch on the car and did a front hood cable relocation so it won't be able to pull it from the driver's fender behind the top wheel well to pop open the hood to disable the alarm siren, i know it's not gonna totally stop them, but it will be one more things to make it more fraustrating for the thieves, unless they really want it, they'll get the tow truck

sorry but your friend should of know better if he didn't have those extra security measures, the integra was on the top 10 most stolen for a couple of years and i'm pretty sure almost everyone knows just about someone 's integra stolen or heard stories.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yeah, that sucks!

They used to hang horse thives. Perhaps we need to update that and find a more suitable/fitting punishment for car thives! :bang:

I work right down the road from Woodbury Commons. The WC parking lot has always been a prime hangout for car thives.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
the rsx is moving up there as well O_O

afterall...you just need the matching key to the ecu to get the new honuhs...

the process goes something like locate the ECU, change it with a spare ecu (make sure you have the key to it)

break the ignition column, stick the key in and turn it and it starts

or my friend that works for honda can reflash the ECU to any other key and get it to start

but chea...my integra got stolen awhile back and i had liability coverage so i got nothing...and to this day they never even found it yet =/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.