I've got a new addition to the family :headbang:

1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
Stillen Engine with only 2k miles
Stillen High Flow Exhaust
K&N Intake
Stillen Stage 3 upgrade ECU
Centerline clutch
Oversized Intercoolers

I had been contemplating the Greddy SC for my GT-S, but then I thought, for the money I would be spending I would be better off putting it into something that already had a good base, hence the Z. This thing is awesome! Stage 3 turbocharged, good for 410hp, stock it's at 300hp. I couldn't do that with the Greddy. And while it does not handle quite like the Celica, it's pretty damn close. The HICAS and on the fly adjustable suspension make for a decent ride. And I love the staggered stance of the wheels. Now I just have to purty it up a bit, but I don't think I'm gonna go the same route as the GT-S action package, maybe something more subtle.

So now I've got 2 white imports, the car port is getting full though....

Check it out:

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
my friend here in MA is gonna sell his in the spring, his is white, brand new rebuilt engine, but it is N/A and auto

·
Premium Member
6,311 Posts
very nice, my friend had a 93 TT manual...something kept bugging out on it and it would frequently just shut off all the accesories (elec, pwr steering, lights, etc) until one night the pwr steering cut out on him while going around a turn and he wrapped it around it tree....really sucked that car was really quick

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
is that tweed on everything :wtf: better not be plush either..

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
sweet Z you picked up, you made a good choice (hope you didn't pay an assload for it)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
vegeta4ss said:
sweet Z you picked up, you made a good choice (hope you didn't pay an assload for it)
Ha, less than what it would have cost me to get 400hp out of the GT-S.....

It is a tweed kinda fabric, but it's not too bad, and it ain't plush.. I'm thinking about redoing it in leather

For Sale? Nope.....lol

And I still like the GT-S, but I'm letting my gf drive it. I just got Koni shocks, Tein springs and a new set of rubber to go on the GT-S...... If I had thought about it I would have waited...oh well.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
hey did you ever figure out if you got the hookup on the koni's from your job or not?

we should meet up so i can scope that Z in person :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
got the hookup, and they're sitting at my house now waiting to be installed. Along with, a set of Tein springs, and a full set of rubber... only problem is that I want to play with the TT now.. my gf has been driving the celica otherwise I'd have it on blocks working on the suspension...

I should be freed up by sunday, maybe we can meet up

oh yeah, almost forgot. I put on a set of the black headlights, and I found a set of black taillights (not altezza) for the GT-S. It looks sharp! I'll post up some pics Friday when I get back home Friday

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
if its on sunday, then youll have to catch me in between work shifts. I'll be heading home at 7am, and have to be back at work by 7pm.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Probably the most famous Z model before the 350z. Looks great especially the TT. I use to be a fan of them when I was in the Supra stage but moved on. Keep it up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts