NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some asshole decides to fire a tracer round at the gun range I go to, DFW gunclub, and it caught the foam in the back of the range on fire. My dad just spent a shit ton of money on a membership last month and now its gone because some retart shot a round THAT CATCHES ON FUCKING FIRE into a FOAM WALL! like seriously wtf:wtf2:

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
So some asshole decides to fire a tracer round at the gun range I go to, DFW gunclub, and it caught the foam in the back of the range on fire. My dad just spent a shit ton of money on a membership last month and now its gone because some retard shot a round THAT CATCHES ON FUCKING FIRE into a FOAM WALL! like seriously wtf:wtf2:
You had an expectation of intelligent people at a gun range?

·
Lurk
780 Posts
So some asshole decides to fire a tracer round at the gun range I go to, DFW gunclub, and it caught the foam in the back of the range on fire. My dad just spent a shit ton of money on a membership last month and now its gone because some retart shot a round THAT CATCHES ON FUCKING FIRE into a FOAM WALL! like seriously wtf
Who, on this site, is giving you the impression that your stories or opinions are interesting?

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts
So some asshole decides to fire a tracer round at the gun range I go to, DFW gunclub, and it caught the foam in the back of the range on fire. My dad just spent a shit ton of money on a membership last month and now its gone because some retart shot a round THAT CATCHES ON FUCKING FIRE into a FOAM WALL! like seriously wtf
Go into your bathroom and look into the mirror. That "retart" who did this is probably looking back at you.

You had an expectation of intelligent people at a gun range?
this.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
I don't see why he can't get a refund or credit or something.
Because the money was kept in a jar hidden in the foam wall so it'd be safe. Duh.

·
Banned
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wait they build the gun rang with flammable material?:faint:
i guess so. sounds retarted eh? but i guess a bullet should cause problems with the foam unless the bullet is on fire. there were signs all over the place saying "NO TRACER ROUNDS" and the sort.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.