NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i call to renew my ins. and they tell me its going up.. why you ask? because of some stupid rate increase 3 months ago! not because i got tickets or anything, just because of some retarded rate increase!! why!!! why!!! 289.00 a month now. i guess i should go shop around for a cheaper rate..

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i actually use that broker freeway.. and they told me that some resolution or another was approved to let all the insurance companies raise their rates at will, and of course 99% of them did.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Silverleaf said:
Who's your insurance? State Farm? They raised mine on my Celica as well, seemingly at random.
I have State Farm too and have seen a steady increase in rates!!! No tickets, 29 and married, but it keeps on climbing and they can't tell me why!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
try wawanesa they gave me a good quote ....

·
Registered
415 Posts
You guys need to shop around, or keep your records cleaner. Granted I'm 29 and married but 3 cars cost my wife and I about $790 a half. Celica GTS, WRX and 325i. That's for full coverage, $250 deductables, on all 3 with extra riders for wheels on the WRX and wheels, suspension and stereo on the BMW. Our rates have consistantly gone down over the last 3 years. Grange insurance through an independant broker.

I've got a friend, not a smart one, who has 2 DUIs and a ticket for over 100MPH on his record and he only pays $189 a month for his insurance on a Mustang GT.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.