NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda late starting this thread, but here goes! My hubby bought me this car for my birthday in August so I have something to drive around in with the baby. My Celica is just too loud for her. Just got around to taking pics of it. I love my cars!

One of the 1st things to do is to get rid of the wheels that are on it. Pretty ghetto looking and really tore up. Chrome is flaking off and looks like ass. Oh well.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Nice car Chrissi, any plans for this or just the rim change and keep it a DD with some subtle changes

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
i didnt know you were handicapped

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
Ballin status.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
pretty spiffy daily driver chica. havent seen you in a while, when will you be showing again?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Nice Is.

Even better color! Its a rare-ish one.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
nice dd!
wish i had one :(

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice car Chrissi, any plans for this or just the rim change and keep it a DD with some subtle changes
Well, the wheels are a definate change. Gotta change out the springs, previous owner had stocks heated. Can't stand the ride. Haven't decided what I'm gona put in it yet tho. It is getting a Kenwood Indash Monitor, have it sitting in my closet. It was supposed to be put in the hubby's vette, but he traded that in on this. And it will be turbo'd probalby sometime next year. As for being handicapped, LOL. Right now I'm mentally drained and have mommy brain, so I am allowed to park in handicapped parking! Nah, we were at a local car show a couple of weeks ago and I used the Lexus to haul my crap. So I parked it close to where the Celica was.

pretty spiffy daily driver chica. havent seen you in a while, when will you be showing again?
I'm hoping to be in a better spot next year for the show season. I've been trying to get a job, but I'm too experienced at what is available in my area, lol. What kinda crap is that! The same 2 jobs have been out there for the past 2 months with the same thousand people going after it. Its been almost a year since I've had a job. I can't pay anyone to hire me back into mortgages. Bummer. Between Corey's new business - he is still working for the engineering firm, but just started a Lawn Care Business that he does on weekends and I'm going strong on the Vinyl business, we should be better off next year. Its just hard to expand on the vinyl now with the baby only being 4 months old.

Nice Is.

Even better color! Its a rare-ish one.
Yeah, I love the color. It sparkles so nicely in the sun, and turns heads all the time. It is going to the bodyshop in the next 2 weeks for fresh paint. Person that owned it before me didn't give a **** about the car. There are huge scratches on the hood. Little dents all down the sides of the car. The guy backed it into something and the back bumper is all funky. My hubby and I are gona start the bodywork this week, I'm hoping, and then it is off to the bodyshop. She will be beautiful when she comes out!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts