NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well my kazuma has finnally came in. just got it this morining and man looks nice. i love the tip for some weird reason it looks huge. im its gettin put on in the morning and i cant wait to feel the gains. so how noticible are the gains? ok, good, or big difference?

·
Registered
585 Posts
sweet i should be ordering mine in about a week or alittle more. I get paid on the 14th so after that.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here are some pics!!!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
585 Posts
lol you hooked it up backwards in that last pic :p

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol yea i did not care lol. im not to worrried about cops i live in a small country town with only 2 cops lol. my friend gots a sti thats straight though and so dose my other friend with a srt4 they have had no problems.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
but i dont see it there any more?? did i buy the last one? :werd:

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
mistabones said:
lol yea i did not care lol. im not to worrried about cops i live in a small country town with only 2 cops lol. my friend gots a sti thats straight though and so dose my other friend with a srt4 they have had no problems.
Turbo > exhaust noise. A turbo is basically a muffler when it comes to noise. You'll be louder than them, and not in a good way.

·
Registered
585 Posts
AAAHHHHHH you did buy the last one!!!!!
I hate you :angry:

·
Registered
585 Posts
AAAHHHHHH you did buy the last one!!!!!
I hate you :angry:

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
yea trade motions is out of them.... trdsource still has them I believe.... maybe suprastore.com also.....

1 - 20 of 58 Posts