NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up this 04 RX-8 last night from NJ, got to drive it 150 miles back home.
Has every option, Nav, HIDs, appereance pkg, leather interior, etc.
I love it, the ride is so smooth :thumbup:
hope you like it!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jackman00GTS said:
Nice man. What are the plans?
thanks
I think i'm going to keep it simple, probably just suspenssion and wheels.

S|Lv3rBu||et said:
Ohhhhhh Fabian... now I have to hate you.

Tell me that isn't brand spanking new.... :faint:

Either way... congrats man, killer car.
hehehe thanks Neil! it's not new but it's in excellent shape. it's an 04 with 18k miles.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Nice pickup Fabian! good luck with her! I like the red/black interior. Those seats look similar to the celicas. Hmmm i wonder if they would fit..lol

·
Registered
821 Posts
Thats really nice.

Congrats. Keep us posted on you upgrades.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Oh ****, you actually did it! And you got it with that OEM lip kit I was telling you about. I really, really, really hate you right now... just had to share that. Damn car looks so smooth, Fabian! All it needs is rims and a 1 inch drop and it's set appearance wise, inside and out. And honestly, the OEM rims look great as is. You did real good bro. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
*sigh*

Maybe i should start parting out and just sell the celica. :sadpace:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Oh the irony. I've had my eye on one just like that around here and went to look at a few Sunday and the other day.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
devilincelica said:
Nice pickup Fabian! good luck with her! I like the red/black interior. Those seats look similar to the celicas. Hmmm i wonder if they would fit..lol
thanks! yeah that interior was what had me looking around for a while. Took me 3 weeks to find one at a good price. hehe yeah seats are very similar they feel about the same.

MiaCeli02 said:
Thats really nice.

Congrats. Keep us posted on you upgrades.
thanks will do!

evil eye said:
Oh ****, you actually did it! And you got it with that OEM lip kit I was telling you about. I really, really, really hate you right now... just had to share that. Damn car looks so smooth, Fabian! All it needs is rims and a 1 inch drop and it's set appearance wise, inside and out. And honestly, the OEM rims look great as is. You did real good bro. :thumbup: :thumbup:
thanks joe! yeah i made sure it came with everything since i really regreted not getting a celica with the AP. Bulding and customizing the celica was very rewarding but it would've made life easier if it just came with everything i wanted. I agree on the wheels, i'll be looking at some nice staggered wheels in the near future! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KrysyGT said:
Oh the irony. I've had my eye on one just like that around here and went to look at a few Sunday and the other day.
oh really? second car or thinking about getting rid-off the celi?

devilincelica said:
140 GT said:
*sigh*

Maybe i should start parting out and just sell the celica. :sadpace:
Isnt that what you do all the time anyway?
:chuckles:

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
twistedGTS said:
thanks joe! yeah i made sure it came with everything since i really regreted not getting a celica with the AP. Bulding and customizing the celica was very rewarding but it would've made life easier if it just came with everything i wanted. I agree on the wheels, i'll be looking at some nice staggered wheels in the near future! :thumbup:
Definitely the smart choice. I don't regret anything when it comes to the Celica options that I got, so I know you won't either... especially when you got every single option. :gap: Oh, and for the future, staggered wheels you say? Mmmm :drool: :faint:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
twistedGTS said:
It may be time to move on... if the right price and the right deal comes around.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
HiOctane said:
portopotti said:
congrats. I didn't realize that you were so close (timewise) to buying it. That interior looks amazing.
thanks!

KrysyGT said:
twistedGTS said:
It may be time to move on... if the right price and the right deal comes around.
Gotcha, so much work into your ride tho. Watch this video nice review on the 8 ;)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3I1h8LrVO0Q&search=rx8

1 - 20 of 40 Posts