·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
i think thats the veilside kit. :D

And the yellow decal on it should read "import ricer"

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
P.S. - type in "JADA celica" or better yet "import celica" in the search parameters to find these 1:24 models.

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Rice, Rice Baby...

Nice looking model, though...are those stickers removable? I'd rip'em off if I were you!

I'm gonna pick one of those bad boys up, and I'm gonna repaint it!!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Kinda looks like my rims =P

If I were you, I'd remove all those stickers except for the one that goes down the side mirrors.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
when i was reading your description i was like damn this guy riced out his car big time...then i saw the pics and started to laugh...nice looking toy....

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is ricey, but I like it. Its kind of amusing in a way. Plain models are pretty boring.

It also comes with a 2nd set of wheels, and a stock alloy hood. Those chrome wheels were the second set, the stock wheels were ugly yellow ones. It even comes with a nice screwdriver.

You can order them off their website for 19.99, I think the red one probably looks better, but I chose blue to match my ride.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts

on the celica i didn't like the stock silver rims so i got the chrome rims , kept the lip chrome and painted the center gunmetal :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
1:24 i think..i just picked one up in roosevelt mall. got the red one. although i didnt like the fact that they slammed the car all the way down. liked the idea that you can change the hood and rims hehe. hey jdm style what did you use to color the rims marker?

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
Dang. I have a shelf full of 1:18 and I don't want to mix it up... oh well I guess I'll get a stock GT-s from exoticar

1 - 20 of 21 Posts