NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Jealous..
I was going to post a picture but NC is awesome and won't let me...

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm jealous that thing looks sharp man

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good Tim, lets do a photoshoot
Sounds good to me, let's do it!

Thanks Hellica, I love the paint. It looks to have metal flake, and gold pearl in it when viewed in the sun.

I had the bike out on the racetrack this weekend at Pacific Raceways for "Taste of Racing", and I hit 148 mph on the straight just before scrubbing speed for turn 1. The thing just leans over almost effortlessly, and that was with an out of the box suspension setup. After I ran her on the road course, I then had a suspension guy tune the suspension for me, and it now feels even better. I absolutely love this bike!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Now you just gotta talk the weather into showing us some love up here in the PNW. I've only been out on my bike like 8-9 times this year. I cant wait for the days when I don't have to wonder if I'm going to get home wet or dry.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Lets go for a ride!! just got mine not too long ago :gap::thumbup: Look up Level One Racing for their exhaust...they are well known and get rid of the sword exhaust! I can get you some good deals on parts with military discount. Also get rid of that seat and rear pegs, I got a cowl from ebay for $75 shipped and color matched! Let me know Tim!

Join www.PNWRiders.com :thumbup:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lets go for a ride!! just got mine not too long ago :gap::thumbup: Look up Level One Racing for their exhaust...they are well known and get rid of the sword exhaust! I can get you some good deals on parts with military discount. Also get rid of that seat and rear pegs, I got a cowl from ebay for $75 shipped and color matched! Let me know Tim!

Join www.PNWRiders.com :thumbup:
I love the Yamaha blue! What year is your R6?

I'm game for a ride! I have a cowl, it just wasn't on the bike for that picture. I don't really want to get rid of the rear pegs as I do ride with passengers from time to time. Joo know?

Never heard of Level One Racing, I'll have to see what they have for my bike. I'm already a member on pnwriders. My s/n is PhaQGM.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
:gap: ill trade ya lol I wanted a GSXR again :sadpace:..... its a 2006 9k for $6k. Im doing racing/position lessons with a well known rider. KRUKOV/TONY.... he was smoking guys that rode 1000cc leader bikes on his ZX6RR. Ill go up there sometime when its nice. The LOR EXHAUST SOUNDS AMAZING ON 06-09 GSXR! My buddy got it when I got mine.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
306 Posts
I wish you guys were closer we could all ride together!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:gap: ill trade ya lol I wanted a GSXR again :sadpace:..... its a 2006 9k for $6k. Im doing racing/position lessons with a well known rider. KRUKOV/TONY.... he was smoking guys that rode 1000cc leader bikes on his ZX6RR. Ill go up there sometime when its nice. The LOR EXHAUST SOUNDS AMAZING ON 06-09 GSXR! My buddy got it when I got mine.

No Alex, I will not trade! LOL I got my bike when I started this thread. It's a brand new 2009 Gixxer 750 (left over stock, and Suzuki didn't make any '10s). The odometer had 0 miles on it, and it now has over 300.

That's awesome about the racing lesson, I want to do that!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yup it is my first bike. I am still getting use to it. Where you live lol? I still have to get my endorsement. I have been riding dirty... LOL

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yup it is my first bike. I am still getting use to it. Where you live lol? I still have to get my endorsement. I have been riding dirty... LOL
It's a GREAT first bike. I wish I knew about them when I started riding. I'm glad to see that you went the proper route and didn't let your ego get to you about needing a bigger bike for your first bike.

I rode for a number of years without an endorsement. It wasn't until WA passed a law where they would impound bikes if you weren't endorsed when I finally got mine.

I live about 30 minutes south of Seattle.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
That's awesome about the racing lesson, I want to do that!
Well I can introduce you to that friend of mine showing me if you like. He is an amazing cat and rides like a monster! im having some technical difficulties at the time. ill text u about it! u should come up and help!! :gap:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Here she is with about 650 miles on the odometer, and she's had a fun life thus far. Up to this point she's been on the race track at Pacific Raceways, she takes her daddy to work on a daily basis, rain or shine, and has already had her first service. The current mods are: Puig dark smoke racing wind screen (supposed to give an 11% increase in aerodynamics), rear fender eliminator, and carbon fiber tank protector.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Im getting rid of my small tank protector and getting the race tank wrap around one. When u gonna order ur exhaust?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts