NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I still have some work to do besides it being painted and getting the wheels where they need to be and everything. U can see in that last pic the body under the back fender arch. im gonna be cutting that out evenly and of course.. doing the whole rim thing and lowering some or something. I got lots to do still.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Looks like a pretty good start, but its hard to tell how it will flow without being painted. Maybe you should get a larger "iced LED" emblem? :chuckles:
The front bumper and hood seem to go flow well together.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Holy $hit! Thats the future widebody kit Im planning on getting soon. I got a good deal for that K1 widebody kit for $1200. How much was yours?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
140 GT said:
Looks badass. how much was the kit, is it fiberglass?

That kit looks like a bit of apr mixed with something else. Looks good.
Joey03_VVT-I said:
How much was yours?
READ HE SAID 2 GRAND... IT ALSO MEANS $2,000.00

Joey03_VVT-I said:
Holy $hit! Thats the future widebody kit Im planning on getting soon. I got a good deal for that K1 widebody kit for $1200.
K1 widebody:drool:

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
theres still a good bit for me to do..anyone thinking widebody needs to remember the whole installation and paint, rims and all that good stuff. I took 24 hrs total 2 weekends ago and did it myself..but I like doing things myself and taking pride in it.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
hawaiianboy said:
I want to find a way to make a kam widebody, anyone done it before or seen one before?

I believe it was done on candy red celica before... but he didnt have a full kam kit so i belive..
Just need:

Fender Flares
Bondo or Fiberglass
Sand Paper
Time
Paint

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
The K1 kit looks very similar to the APR kit! But I like the front bumper way more that the APR front. And besides........the APR front bumper needs all that carbon fiber crap pieces to make it look better! And the front bumper of the K1 looks good without all that crap!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts