NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whats going on everyone! I recently just sold my 2004 Evolve Titanium Gray Volvo S60R and just picked up a new project. For those of you who haven't seen it, here is a picture.

The new project is a 2003 Carbon Black/Black E39 M5. I am the 4th owner of the car and it is a pretty clean car. Here are some pictures the day I bought it...

and the modding begins..

Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser.

Carbon Fiber Roof Wing.

and how she sits now. Restored Headlights, Black Grill, Carbon Fiber Strass Front Lip and Had a local shop paint the Factory wheels a Gloss Black.

Next I plan on getting the windows tinted (after inspection), KW Variant Coilovers, Tubi/Corsa Exhaust and a AFE Intake with the Jim Conforti Shark Injector. Wheels will be the last thing that I do!

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
Nice pick up :thumbup:

But damn I loved the s60r for the most part...I can't even find one close by :/ Turbo + awd

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
hope you dont get any issues with the motor. my buddy recent1y dumped 3500 in his for stupid stuff

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys!

i plan on getting the windows tinted and then coilovers! Alot of people said they like the volvo better but if they would have seen it stock aside from the M5, the m5 would def take the better pic. I have only had the car for about 2 months.

Anyone can afford the car, trust me. They are pretty inexpensive now a days

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
here are some more pics of the volvo..

my friend James's car and the volvo..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts