1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST: 95 BMW 325I WITH M3 CONVERSION.

SECOND: 96 BMW 318 WITH HAMANN BODY KIT

THIRD: 95 CIVIC WITH INTEGRA FRONT CONVERSION

AND NOW FOR MY NEWEST PROJECT THAT IS IN THE WORKS!!

LASTLY: 1968 FORD MUSTANG COUPE

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
wow man... nice cars!

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Damn Baller! Nice cars and good luck with the Mustang!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
dam thats nice...so.. wheres the celica?? and dam thats a nice stang..id love to have an old skoo stang like that. gl w/ that project

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
nice cars.. i personally wasnt really feelin the civic with the integra front end. but thats just mee. i seen another honda that was a crx with a integra front end. corvette tails and it had a wide body on it. anyways moving along the celica is really nice.. what part of sac are in you again? those tires are hella skinny too.

·
Registered
808 Posts
that civic trips me out 2!!! makes me feel confused kinda sorta.... but not really... one of those things?? thing is its really well done which is even more messed up...but the beamers r also beautiful and that stang will b sick if u put as much effort into it as i hope u wud showing those pictures.... ya ur celi is georgous too actually.... ok screw all that i just wrote.... u have good test and exelent execution! thats hard 2 come by

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank you...thank you for all of your kind and semi-kind responses... truly appreciate it. yeah the stang will be my favorite and believe me it will come out the better than anything else...i just got motor running...nothing is like the rumble of a muscle car...

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
289 Ci?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my favorite is the mustang without a doubt. but the integra was the most amount of work SO FAR. Mustang will most definitely be the most labor intensive now...and i am pretty sure that the stang will be my favorite...although i did have a CRX with a K20 swap that i liked driving the most...until it got stolen...(but i didn't do any work on it...a shop did everything for me)....soo yeah the mustang

·
Registered
839 Posts
damn my nig i didnt u know u get down like that. good job on those conversions! ey SEE YO ASS AT IN AN OUT **** YO COUCH

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
eastchi said:
damn my nig i didnt u know u get down like that. good job on those conversions! ey SEE YO ASS AT IN AN OUT **** YO COUCH
lol. "something about working on cars...calms me down" i guess.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
do you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.