NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday afternoon after i installed my intake, some lady decides to look at her kid behind her instead of looking forward in TRAFFIC!!!

Then she hits me going probably 35 or 40mph. Launches me into a diesel "A Propane diesel".

·
Registered
755 Posts
How are you? You had to take a nasty shock to your neck if the intake manifold has been caved in that badly.

·
Registered
896 Posts
your intake manifold is smashed up.. Does it still start?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Even if it did, I wouldn't suggest it

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
If there is frame damage, then they can total the car. (you get $$$ or a replacement vehicle) What sucks is they only give you "fair market value"...I think you probably sustained neck, sholder, and back damage. You should at least see a chiropractor. A friend of mine got in an accident and didn't feel any pain for about 2 months. Mostly just neck pain after sitting for long periods of time. Oh, and don't forget emotional suffering...you should go see a shrink to find out how to move on w/o your celica...you must have a cool head...if that were me, I'd have gotten out of my car and kicked her ass just for being stupid. (then of course, I'd be in jail, but fvck her!!!!)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks guys, yeah my neck and back hurt like a mutha F***er, heh but I'm so pissed its funny.... the cop put on the police report that i was part at fault.... they said I was speeding in traffic "in a one lane road" and hit the tanker... then somehow the person behind me decided to hit me... I dont know but that doesn't make sense at all since her car isnt messed up that much.. because most of the impact was taken by ME! yeah i already have a attorney from San Fran so im all good :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh yeah about the intake manifold... the stupid cop made me turn on my car a few seconds after it happened, didnt even bother to ask "are you guys ok?" and so i turned it on but "at most" did about 1 MPH, the throttle cable thing completely broke off.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts