NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Very nice man! Your celica looks awesome! That new capacitor...:drool: Where do you find that?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Don`t laugh: at ebay. Regular price up to $780 but i had luck. i paid only $240. the cap is awesome. in proportion to old caps its really tiny. 3 times smaller as a regular cap with 50F. based on lithium ion technics.
And it`s not the biggest Cap from Impact. The Next one is 100F and the dreadnought 150F.

·
2ZZ turbo
334 Posts
look great but you need a drop ... btw i like your fender ;)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
@michaud80: of course, the new suspension is on the way to me : KW var2.
@Gootz311: 15" on 70Hz i have 123dB Power. velocity belongs to Blaupunkt

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Finally i installed the sway bars. now i know a trick to save 2hours of install time of the front sway bar. its very easy ;)
today i post pics of the installed sway bars

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
I have finally installed the Hotchkis Swaybars.

here is the trick to save lot of time:

- remove only 2 of the screws complete, the last one only loose a bit. it must be able to swing a little bit.

- Dont`t lose the steering rack. it is waste of time.

-now you have a little opening between the subframe and the underbody.
- pull the loosen stock swaybar through the opening. (pull the subframe in right direction)begin with the driver side.

it`s very easy to pull it through.

-now it`s time to install the new swaybar. the level of pushing it through the opening is higher than pulling the stock bar. the hotchkis is thicker than stock.
wind old cloth around the new swaybar on the driver side (look at the next pic)

you must begin with co-driver side

it`s a 3hit-combo to install the new one. pull the subframe into right direction, pull the subframe a little bit down on driver side and push the new one through the opening. you need power to do this-->thicker material (but the cloth protect it)

it`s finally done and you save 2hours of installing the steering rack

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
very nice. although i do like the trd fuel lid, it does kinda break up the flow here.maybe if wheels were black or something else. painting the side skirts red will also look really nice.but it looks good regardless.fenders really fit well.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)
@hulkster: these are my winter rims ;)

@Soo__Fuego: I use the Greddy parts,because the pfc is illegal in germany and aem has less functions i want. i got a good deal with these parts ;)

@R I C H I E: painting is the last point on my todo-list. Next is a complete engine rebuild

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
A small upgrade: modified Seibon VSII Carbon hood

Modifications:
- Black mesh
- Modified closer

Installed:

soon more pictures of my new modifications.....

41 - 60 of 86 Posts