NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is my 2003 Solar Yellow GTS. I can't remember making a reader ride for it but since today is our 5 year anniversary what the hell...does feel a lot longer than that though :gap:

I've added quite a few mods to her over the years as you see in the pics. Its been quite a "Storm" but i've enjoyed every moment and wouldn't change a thing - those early years brought her to where she is now and I consider it a great education :eek::

I'd also like to thank Aka Rafa and Kamispeed for supplying me with what I once thought "impossible to find" parts, and especially Rafa for all his help and support. Also like to thank the members and locals that helped with great advice and countless offerings to help - THANK YOU :D:D

Now onto the pics! And I know I probably missed mentioning some other changes but its been a long time lol

So this was her a few months after I bought it (2007)

Then in 2008 I added some crap...I mean wheels, ebay headlights, and a c/f hoodscoop :gap: Oh and JDM sidemarkers :D

Then in early 2009 I bought a TRD kit, Kaminari Wing, and a TRD fuel door

Then in 2010 I added what I thought would be the finishing touches - Tinted Tsunami Taillights and a Carbign Craft license plate garnish, but quickly realized it wasn't. So I bought 5zigen fn01rc wheels and at last I finally found a set of Tsunami Headlights

Last year, 2011, I removed the Kaminari Wing and replaced it with a Tsunami Spoiler. Then removed and replaced the c/f scoop with a Tsunami scoop

And that brings it to this year, 2012. I finally put in my TRD foglights and JDM Red 03+ tails (thank you Rafa :D)

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
TRD foglights and JDM Red 03+ tails (thank you Rafa )
I don't get any credit... :( jk

Its about time you post your car, you still thinking about what I got forsale?? lol

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
looks amazing especially in person:gap: TRD foglights ftw!:headbang:

wish my car was as clean as yours . Keep it up cant wait to see what other mods you have planned for the future:thumbup:

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's come a long way... Looks really clean. I've never been a fan of black wheels, but that's just me.

Good job! :gap:
Thank you! And everyone has their own taste :thumbup:

Tsunami tails looked badass ;)
Thanks Dnar! I loved that setup but just liked the JDM's better when I changed to the Tsunami spoiler

looks amazing, what happened to the tinted tsunami tails?
Thanks and I still have them as a spare set just in case :gap:

I don't get any credit... :( jk

Its about time you post your car, you still thinking about what I got forsale?? lol
Haha! I'm sorry, thanks Ravi for the TRD fogs! I wish I had installed them earlier, the light output is amazing!

looks amazing :drool::thumbup:
Thanks! She also just had a wash & wax earlier today

looks amazing especially in person:gap: TRD foglights ftw!:headbang:

wish my car was as clean as yours . Keep it up cant wait to see what other mods you have planned for the future:thumbup:
Thanks Lester! And you're celica looks very nice - i'm still shocked about the mileage. Not sure yet on future mods, but that will probably change

Its like a hybrid lol tsunami/trd

Looks good!!
Lol! That's the one thing i've never heard, but you're right. Thanks!

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
Nice Jen... so you finally got around making a ride thread huh? Damn... now I might have to do one soon too :marky:

She's lookin good!

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Finnnnnnnallly!!! Haha I get to see what your celica looks like! Vaaary nacce Geist!

:likebuttonbroken:

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
looks good :D i want a solar yellow really bad

now pics of OP :naughty:

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Very nice!

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice Jen... so you finally got around making a ride thread huh? Damn... now I might have to do one soon too :marky:

She's lookin good!
Thanks David! And it took over 4 yrs to make it so don't feel bad :chuckles:
Looking forward to seeing yours, did you finish the project you were working on?

179k still going on strongs thanks for the kam wng:gap:
Doesn't look a day over 90k lol and i'm glad the wing went to a great home!

hmm, those tinted tsunami tails maybe would look nice on my project celi(when it turns black) =D hihihi
Haha, they would! Send that pretty TRD wheel this way and the tails are yours! :laugh:

Looks great!
Thanks, glad to be Solar Yellow approved!

Finnnnnnnallly!!! Haha I get to see what your celica looks like! Vaaary nacce Geist!

:likebuttonbroken:
Lol, thanks Ddragon! And you didn't even have to drive up to MA either! Glad you like it!

looks good :D i want a solar yellow really bad
Thanks and there's a good amount of them around for sale :thumbup:

Ohhh Nice, You got the old Celica dragon badge ^^
Thanks and yes thats the 1st gen badge. I wanted to pay my respects to the 1st gen :eek::

Very impressive, your final stage so far is the best! Just needs a drop though.

Seems like you've dropped alot of money on that thing, what does the bf think? :chuckles:
Thanks Richie and this stage is by far my favorite, I really don't see much changing except a drop :eek:: And the b/f thinks I should sell it and get a Camaro :laugh:

Very nice!
Thanks, glad you like!

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
Not yet, got backed up with a few things. However, the custom CAI should be done in another month or two. I am also getting another very exclusive part soon that will kill you! :chuckles:

Look out for it!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts