NewCelica.org Forum banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Spanning Tree Storm
1,264 Posts
She is perfect!!! And sell me THESE tail lights!!

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
If you get the coils, you can always raise it back up...lol
lol...that's true. i'll put them on my wishlist

Hey I just washed her, no drooling! :chuckles:

She is perfect!!! And sell me THESE tail lights!!
Thanks! Lol, but I thought you were looking for JDM clear's?

Sexy car, yellow is my fave colour for our celicas, and I think yours is my fave yellow one I've seen, what's the specs on them rims?
Thank you, my favorite color too lol :eek:: The 5zigens are are 17x8 +35, but i'm currently on oem GTS rims.

·
Spanning Tree Storm
1,264 Posts

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
So it has been over a year since I've updated Storm's thread. As a couple people know, I hunted down the last parts needed for this 3rd and final wave. It hasn't been easy but at last it has come together. Pictures will be up soon, but just to quickly show how far she has come:

Back in 2007, stock from bumper to bumper:

Then in roughly 2010, just as the "wave hit.":

And then more recently, this was the last picture taken before wave 3:

And now as a little teaser :D:

·
Registered
376 Posts
The color coded headlights on solar yellow are awesome! Can't wait to see the Tsunami wave.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/eNTxLwTGW7E64" width="500" height="375" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
^:D

Cant wait to see the photos! those sides and rear went to a good home :D
Yea they did and they look great! It's really nice to see them being cared for and still shining bright. Keep updating your thread!

The color coded headlights on solar yellow are awesome! Can't wait to see the Tsunami wave.
Thank you and those are still my favorite part of the Tsunami kit even after all these years. Update coming soon :D

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I like it! The car has just the right amount of black accenting pieces. And those headlights are the shit!!! Just drop it a bit and it is easily one of my favorite Celica here.

·
B A N K A I
1,303 Posts
Fugly yellow turd bahahahhahahah NOT!!!

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,889 Posts
Its about time! But now that I see it together, it seems like sacrilege that the Tsunami front is the only thing missing.

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Looks good! Do you know what would look even better though? That tsu bumper in my hands :D :D :D
Haha! But I think it looks just perfect where it is ;)

I like it! The car has just the right amount of black accenting pieces. And those headlights are the shit!!! Just drop it a bit and it is easily one of my favorite Celica here.
Why don't you drop it ;) ?
Thanks and yea, the Solar Yellow Tsunami lights really stand out.

I haven't ruled out dropping it, but at the moment its my daily driver so I really need the clearance. And I paid a lot for the parts, paint and install and really don't want that money "scraped away". But we'll see, I don't plan on living in MA forever ;)

Looks really good :thumbup:
:applaud:

Looks great! Those headlights are money!
Thank you! Glad you like it

Fugly yellow turd bahahahhahahah NOT!!!
Says the BUM with the RC Car antenna :laugh:

Its about time! But now that I see it together, it seems like sacrilege that the Tsunami front is the only thing missing.
I wouldn't say missing as much as not installed lol. But it was a tough choice to make. At the end of the day though, I really love the TRD front and how it looks with the Tsunami. And I can't give up the TRD fogs either lol. But if something were to ever happen to the TRD, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to put on the Tsunami :D

61 - 80 of 107 Posts