NewCelica.org Forum banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I like the small touch with the dragon emblem on the front.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/tO297XqQAIOR2" width="500" height="280" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Them TRD fogs... :drool:

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
looks so good!!! it almost makes me wish id have gone the tsunami route LOL :D
:eek:: The TRD kit is also really nice and they're both Toyota OEM. Can't wait to see the new spoiler!

I like the small touch with the dragon emblem on the front.
Thanks and gee I wonder whom I got it from...along with so much else :chuckles:

What fog bulbs do you have Jen?

Love the storm!~
Im now heavily considering a TRD front on my tsunami :D just saying :love:
Thanks! And nothing special, just halogen H3. The yellow/purple look on the fogs is its own natural beauty :chuckles:

And i'd just keep the Tsunami front and enjoy it! But can't go wrong with either bumper

thats not a brz :poke:

but i love it tho, it just needs a little low and some spacers.
In time the BRZ will join the family, just not yet. And the wheels will be updated too.

Them TRD fogs... :drool:
Those were a very important item in my decision to keep the TRD front. Still love them and I finally have oem brackets for them too

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
After nearly 3 years, I think Storm's Thread needs an update once more :D

No real changes except the Fuel door hinges broke on the TRD door so back to stock.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
Hey there...

Very nice to see your Celica pop up once again. She is still lookin clean. :thumbup:

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
I just learned that Geist has at long last sadly parted with her lovely solar Storm...

I salute her... she will be missed. :sadpace:

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
It was probably time to move on, she had her for years.

I plan on keeping mine till i die :cheers:

Time to move on, just because she had it for years? :confused: I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. She certainly didn't want to part with it, it was just an unavoidable circumstance she is unhappy about.

When one moves on is not merely determined by how long one has owned their car. As you must be aware, since you go on to mention that you plan to keep yours till you die... a plan I can relate to btw. :D

·
@celicatoast
1,622 Posts
When one moves on is not merely determined by how long one has owned their car. As you must be aware, since you go on to mention that you plan to keep yours till you die... a plan I can relate to btw.
What I enjoy the most, is going to a car show or meet and I'm the only celica there! Happens 95% of the time. There still seems to be plenty of RSX's around though

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
What I enjoy the most, is going to a car show or meet and I'm the only celica there! Happens 95% of the time. There still seems to be plenty of RSX's around though

Agreed. I love that the car has become much more rare now, and the lowered ones that have some tasteful and slick exterior additions still really stand out. The body styling lends itself very well to a sleek lowered look, and has stood the test of time better than most cars. The Celica after 17 years still looks like it could have been released much more recently, and has better lines than most new cars in its class.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Love the car, a lot! I'm assuming you have the correct TRD fog light mounting brackets as well? Is there anything you can do for leveling them or no? I have a set with the correct brackets I've been meaning to put on.

·
Spanning Tree Storm
1,258 Posts
Agreed. I love that the car has become much more rare now, and the lowered ones that have some tasteful and slick exterior additions still really stand out. The body styling lends itself very well to a sleek lowered look, and has stood the test of time better than most cars. The Celica after 17 years still looks like it could have been released much more recently, and has better lines than most new cars in its class.
Absolutely!

I ll keep her for ever. I need to change battery often, however, since I start her every 10 days.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts