101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
I just learned that Geist has at long last sadly parted with her lovely solar Storm...

I salute her... she will be missed. :sadpace:
Missed indeed, godspeed Storm :(

It was probably time to move on, she had her for years.

I plan on keeping mine till i die :cheers:
Like you, I had planned on having Storm forever...but recent events ruined that and an unfortunate choice had to be made. I never grew tired of her, even after 10 years and 1 month. And even now, after a month following that choice, I still miss her very much.

Love the car, a lot! I'm assuming you have the correct TRD fog light mounting brackets as well? Is there anything you can do for leveling them or no? I have a set with the correct brackets I've been meaning to put on.
Thanks for the complement! No, the fogs and "brackets" I bought from another member were just makeshift metal pieces with holes dug in, they were quite sloppy and I had to reinforce them with plastic strips so they stayed in place.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
I never grew tired of her, even after 10 years and 1 month.
Very much as I feel about my girl. It seems we have had our cars for nearly the same length of time... I think I just got mine a month or so before you got yours.

·
Spanning Tree Storm
1,258 Posts
Today it's her birthday. She is 14.

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Very much as I feel about my girl. It seems we have had our cars for nearly the same length of time... I think I just got mine a month or so before you got yours.
March 21, 2007, the day I brought home Storm :eek::

Lol, coincidence at all? Two 03 GTS's bought and worshipped like Queens on opposite sides of the coast.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
March 21, 2007, the day I brought home Storm :eek::

Lol, coincidence at all? Two 03 GTS's bought and worshipped like Queens on opposite sides of the coast.

LOL, a fine coincidence indeed. I certainly have lavished my queen in finery over the years, as I know you also have. Now that I see the date, I guess mine is the younger sister by a few months 7.7.07... yes I did actually plan the purchase date that way LOL.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts