NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed just recently that there are only 22 setting in rear compared to 24 in the front. Thought that this was really odd. Also the rear soft/hard settings are much more difficult to notice the clicks. also for one of the rear ones, the 3rd/4th click is not noticible at all when turning it clockwise but become noticible when turning counterclockwise.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
They are supposed to go up to 24 clicks, but it's just a buffer deal for the hardness/softness mechanism (sp?), that's at least what TEIN told me.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
its only supposed to have 16 clicks of adjustment. turn them full stiff and go backwards. Anymore and you will damage the damper

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I got the 22rear and 24front as well. Strange. I have all of mine set in the middle for normal driving so I don't bottom out but have a slightly comfortable ride.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DYI01 said:
its only supposed to have 16 clicks of adjustment. turn them full stiff and go backwards. Anymore and you will damage the damper
you mean your are not supposed to have it less than 8 clicks toward the soft side?
why will it mess up the shocks. It seems counter-intuitive that tein would allow you to go softer and yet it causes damage.
I had mine for about 2 years now and I used to have mine on the softest setting. 0-3 from left.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts