NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is my temp setup until carbon creations is done with my trd kit
Pic is from The formulaD show at irwindale speedway

here is another shot of the front taken just before the show...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn!!! why didnt you say whats up at the show !!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
And I thought i was the only one with the brs (mines a knock off) front. Is that an origional, where did you get it?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
larryd said:
Hmm.. anymore pics? That looks really nice actualy.
:stupid:

Is there anywhere to get that bumper still - knockoffs only? If it is your temp setup maybe I can take it off your hands when your done with it and paint it Spectra Blue ;)

·
Registered
656 Posts
Front is really nice, I think it would look better with some different sides, maybe kam sides and rear, cuz the TRD doesnt flow that well or maybe its just me I dunno

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats what i was thinking, nah when i get the c/f kit back this is gonna be my daily front end and im gonna swap the front for the shows...

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Originally posted by CaRacer22
this is my temp setup until carbon creations is done with my trd kit
Pic is from The formulaD show at irwindale speedway

I arrived around 6:30 but didnt see your car for some reason ???
Originally posted by evil eye
Yes, that's the BRS front.
are you sure? looks like the R2 front to me...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes we are sure its a BRS front! the R2 is square not rounded like the BRS, and if you didnt see my car not my fault. i was right next to the circiut city and sony setup

·
Registered
792 Posts
Is that authentic brs?? I had to get mine as a knock off because they apparently only made a few before selling the design to apr which turned into the gt300 kit. I got mine from showstoppersusa.com but the fitment and construction sucked. Lots of airpockets in the gelcoat and glass, it is blown chopstrand instead of laid cloth weave, and it took alot (read very much effort) to get it to fit. One sideskirt was about 1cm to short. I had to slice hafway through it stretch it out and then reglass where I had cut and stretched. It looks great when fitted though. (till a retarded driver puts it into the rear of a bmw at 5mph)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts