NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Black TYC's in the mail. Took a picture of the box for you guys :chuckles: you'll know why when you see it...I also took a pic of the tails. I'm gonna install them this afternoon when I have the chance and update the pics.

FYI I already checked the drivers side taillight... NO GAP!! :)

I can't wait to see how these look on my black celi...hopefully hot...these tails are sweet lookin'!

<br>
<br>
Like that box?? LOL...
<br>
<br>

·
Registered
291 Posts
look pretty nice.

i think i'm happy now i didn't wait for these and jumped on the gunmetals for $90 instead. not that i think they look bad, but I don't think they would look as good on spectra blue.

but I think those would look pretty good on black, although i think regular red TYCs are probably the best looking tails available for the celi regardless of car color.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mistri I hear ya. I'm gonna install them right now so I'll have pics in about an hour...I got the box and my dad was like "What is that ricey crap on my doorstep?" :chuckles: If you look in the corner...vin diesel and that geek are in the car..

Stress I had gunmetals before and I sold them to get these..gunmetal looks OK on black.

·
Registered
523 Posts
ive got the same tails .. i like em ;-). mine did have the FnF logo on it though! Sucsk for me I suppose!

·
Registered
426 Posts
looks like they have that 'i'm ludacris/nelly/50 cent' chrome around the edge.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
having the f&f 2 logo on the box must have sold them alot of tails to the ricers out there

cant wait to see pics though i think they will look really nice

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I put them on and took pictures but it was dark and ****ty I will retake them tommorrow.
<br>
They were $120 Hilfiger.
<br>
ucmd they specfically put that chromearound the edge so when your mackin' the hoes they can see the bling bling as you pull up.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts