NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, this weekend was pretty good for me..... as part of my sponsorship from VIBRANT performance, the celica participated in our northwest's big performance tradeshow - Performance Warehouse

(kinda like a smaller version of SEMA)

here are a few pics of the celica......

shows like these are awsome because you get to talk directly to those in charge of the products and see what is coming out or what is available

i managed to talk to a bunch of companies and it's looking pretty good that i am gonna get some nice cross-drilled / slotted brakes from POWERSLOT as a sponsorship !!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
decided not to shave the handles just because....... you can't go on a track and in the state of WA it is illegal (so i've been told by law officers- due to safety and extracting purposes in an emergency)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
wheres the NW team sticker for ur car=(???

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
The INGS-INGS spoiler would look NICE on that car.
It doesnt lift off the car/ sleek look, and its very unique.

think about it

·
Registered
508 Posts
BRAK said:
The INGS-INGS spoiler would look NICE on that car.
It doesnt lift off the car/ sleek look, and its very unique.

think about it
Got any pics ?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SF GT said:
looks good, have you ever considered the JDM tinted headlamps? or painting the ones you already have?
i've got some angel eye thingies i am gonna install as soon as i work up the balls to carfully take apart the headlights and when i do that, i was gonna be painting the inner portion black......

i am just really nervous about cracking open the headlights and not damaging them - anybody know the trick ??

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
djTOY_2000 said:
decided not to shave the handles just because....... you can't go on a track
But...you molded the front bumper on, so why bother going to the track in the first place? If you ever had to replace/repair the radiator or A/C condensor, you're screwed.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
i think u shug get the FANG rear hatch spoiler for like 150$ i think.. its a very subtle add-on on to the hatch.. would still look very clean!!!! foo shizzi!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
this is the fang kit... not the HUGE spoiler but that lil piece on the hatch... looks like the daytona wings..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts