NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
i couldn't pop open the hood because of the dilema that INJEN is one of VIBRANT performances main competitors. it would have been a big-time clash sportin' 2 different companies that compete against each other at a show like this......

VIBRANT performance should have there CAI out later this summer and i'll be first to get that piece just like i was with there prototype exhaust

i'm getting a completely new exhaust designed by them that will be shown off at SEMA as well as all the other goodies they have in store or '00+ celicas (GT/GT-S)

· Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
flipNcelica said:
this is the fang kit... not the HUGE spoiler but that lil piece on the hatch... looks like the daytona wings..
i've been in the designing stages of making a custom fuberglass flush mounted spoiler that will over lap the tailights (if you ever saw an ERIBUNI wing for an 88'-'91 CRX "whale whip style" - it is gonna follow that concept)

it will be flush to the hatch deck-lid and have a flare as well as a subtle angle (will not raise higher than 1 1/4" max

i guess an easier way to escribe it is a nice calmed down version of the ING-ING wing

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.