lol you can see my line up beside the lambo of when i was done

then to the GT

then the aston

good weekend :love:

·
SPREAD THE HATE
4,423 Posts
Pics of you driving or gtfo.
Also, who's the girl in that last picture?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would be my GF and sry no pics of driving but im deciding on what to trade my exige on maybe ...

·
Registered
581 Posts
First off....The new Lotus is sick, love the seats from wat I can see....Second wtf job do you have...and third are u looking at getting a Austin Martin? or r u thinking just lambo or Lotus?

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
:moved:

Wait for the new Lotuses to come out. They're super sexy compared to what's out now. Very supercar-like, even the Elise.

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
First off....The new Lotus is sick, love the seats from wat I can see....Second wtf job do you have...and third are u looking at getting a Austin Martin? or r u thinking just lambo or Lotus?
did anything you just wrote come out spelled correctly?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the new lotus stuff but I don't keep cars long I get bored with them easy I buy something new every few months but for now I think I'm doing the evora

·
Theoretical Gear Head
754 Posts
Did I inadvertently click on the site "cars of the rich and easily bored"? *Check's website addy* :p

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Just wondering what made you join a Celica forum less than a year ago? If I were flipping these types of cars the last place I would be is here (no offense obviously to the site, but I just wonder how much info you get here).

·
Bazinga.
3,255 Posts
well last time i checked he was throwing a 2jz in a celica and making it rwd... i havent checked his thread in awhile, but that was the last thing i saw... worth a look if it worked out... and i hate the evora.

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts
Just wondering what made you join a Celica forum less than a year ago? If I were flipping these types of cars the last place I would be is here (no offense obviously to the site, but I just wonder how much info you get here)
He is throwing a swap into the car that as far as I know has not been done before. Pretty sure he is close to done to.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just wondering what made you join a Celica forum less than a year ago? If I were flipping these types of cars the last place I would be is here (no offense obviously to the site, but I just wonder how much info you get here).

Yeh the only reason I'm on celica forms is for my build to sell and buy parts I prob will not be on here too much after my build is done but I thought there were a good group of people that were into my swap I plan to dd it

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
The lambo I would only get if it was my 5th+ car in the stable. It's not something I would drive often so I dunno if it's really worth it in your situation.

Lotus's (loti?) have never been considered good DD's, although, if you are like me that probably doesn't matter.

Personally I'm a sucker for the Aston.... I mean... just look at it! Plus it is far more comfortable as a DD, you can play the 007 card when people ask about it, and it's cheaper than the lambo (I think).

·
Bazinga.
3,255 Posts
Personally I'm a sucker for the Aston.... I mean... just look at it! Plus it is far more comfortable as a DD, you can play the 007 card when people ask about it, and it's cheaper than the lambo (I think).
^ this.

·
Theoretical Gear Head
754 Posts
Aston looks nice and sounds good, but it's a ford. Never own a ford, no matter how "nice" it is.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts