NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just looking at my car today coz my tokico shocks came in and i just noticed something, my rear wheels looks like this / \
how can i get this fixed??? please help. alignment maybe?

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
it can fixed just go to your local allignment shop and tell them to adjust your camber....our cars have a stock camber kit....if that doesnt fix the problem get a hotchkis camber kit

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
stock celica do / \ that beause stock spec on the rear is over -1.2 degrees so its going to go in a little, no issues.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
if you have lowered your car or gotten different dimension rims, then you definitely need a camber adjustment....get a 4 wheel alignment

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just had the alignment done and it didnt really help, i can still see how the rear wheels loking like this / \

·
Registered
791 Posts
If it's adjusted w/i factory specs you are fine. Make sure you have the proper tire pressures, and inspect your tires for abnormal wear.

negative camber=good for cornering :) Don't expect your tires to be perfectly perpendicular, they need some negative camber.

They *should* give you a print out of what your camber is adjusted to. It will tell you what the alignment was, what the stock spec range is, and what it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts