11,002 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
To me it looks like this just flipped up-side down and molded in

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
i believe its the 03+ C-ONE. I saw a thread Jintei started. He did a custom C-ONE lip for 00-02 front bumber.
Nope! Thats not an 03+ C-ONE lip. Try again....

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
I've asked about this before. Turns out it does indeed belong to a member in Hawaii but he's not very active on these boards.

He pops up at a meet now and then on the island, but as of yet, I haven't been able to reach him for a few questions on his setup. The lip is custom made and was apparently assembled using a non-Celica lip as a base. I couldn't figure out which one though...

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
99-00 civic type r lip

Is what the site said..right click the pic and go to properties and you will get the link

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I think it sticks out like a fat lip...needs to flow better.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
To me it looks like this just flipped up-side down and molded in
nice it does look like this upside down. who knows. I like my trd kit but its just missing that pinch of "cool". and this lip will do it for me. If not i will be buying a trial kit

·
Registered
294 Posts
I've asked about this before. Turns out it does indeed belong to a member in Hawaii but he's not very active on these boards.

He pops up at a meet now and then on the island, but as of yet, I haven't been able to reach him for a few questions on his setup. The lip is custom made and was apparently assembled using a non-Celica lip as a base. I couldn't figure out which one though...
HEH HEH i took that picture. Yeah this guy lives in hawaii. he only came to like one meeting. He is indeed not very active. Even at the what seemed like 12 hr cruise back in jan. He was very quite there. I asked him what type of lip, but for some reason i remember him telling me it was a knock off TRD front bumper with a lip molded on. I cant remember now I didnt get much out of him. I should have some more pictures of it. All i know is that with the lip and the drop he sits very very low to the ground. Lots of times he had to worry about curbs and scrapes.

·
Registered
294 Posts
heres another pic of it as he was driving behind me. its super low to the ground

1 - 20 of 117 Posts